Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

sengal!!!!!

muet......... one word description........... blur

(ToT)

****!!!
*** ** * *****!!!
****** ****!!!
omo!!!!!!!!

CANDIDATE D:
life-long learning gives benefits in many ways...
in ur opinion, one of the benefits is people can take courses that can develop their interest...

me........ blurrrrrrr....
'what the hell on earth was that point wanting me to say?!'
only about 15 minutes after we'd finished,,, AFTER!!!! only then....!!!!
i get the point of what this point was pointing about!!!!
argh!!!!
two minutes of waste!!!!
rubbish!!!

the examiner's last words,,
'please wash the paper'
eh,,, we were like,,,, errrr,,, wash the paper?!?!?!
looking to each other,,, preparing to rub the junk paper after all...
then she repeated: 'please squash the paper'
ooohhhhhh.....
haha!!!!

nway,,,, what more can i say...
and i dont want to proceed bout this muet thing much further...
get the hell out of my head....
it's just too hurtful!!!!!
me..... hurt.... coz of me...
want to quote yesung's part in sorry sorry: nanuen babo babo babo

uh~!!!!!
going to have nightmare tonight~~~~

4 comments:

kina ;) said...

su...
i understand how u feel!!
when i get my topic,,
F*** S***!!
WTH i'm going to say???
uhuk~~
it's okay my dear..
dh b'lalu pn..
just b'doa2 byk so that yg bg mrkah tu b'hati perut skit..ne?? ;)
u'll be okay, just jgn biarkan your feeling ruin ur mood..

HEY!! THIS IS NOT MY SU'AI WHO IS ALWAYS HAPPY AND FULL WITH CHARISMA LIKE JUNSU..XDD

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

huhu!!!
thanx my dear....
yeah,,, u're right...
uwaaaa~~!!!
luv ya!!!!!

Anis Juwairiyah said...

ala...
lepak je su..
relx...
seteruk2 su..
kita lagi teruk lah..
trust me..tpi tgk kita..
xde kesedaran kot..
siap leh hepi lagi..
;-))..
hahaha..paling kurng pun su dapat
band 5 lah..belive me..
so..stop fikir benda yg dah berlalu+xbest+menykitkan hati..
muaaaxxxx!!(kt leheR)
;-)

ummu said...

su...my muet also sucks!!!
huk3

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player