Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

unfinished...

death note anime,,,
yes, my TOPpu is sick...
that's the reason...
oh, im missing him so very much...!!!
and yes,, this is not my TOPpu im using,,
it's ain's,, gomen ne~~~
uhuhuk~~!!

supernatural season 4,,
cant find shop that sell box2 only,
why'd they separate them in d first place
if later they'd combine them
and refuse to sell the 2nd box???
just dont get it..
oh, demit...!

burning things from my HD to DVD,,,
all 4 partitions are now red with only 700somethingMB of free space,,
plus,, after taking so many things from anis's friend..
thanx to him...
i've got sooooo many new things in my list..
and it's a very sincere thanx, ok..

IRIS,,
the last ep would only b finished by 17th december in korea,,
so, waiting for midbreak eagerly....
biah-ssi,,, ne? ne? ne?

my girl,,,
watching masamune-kun and that so very mecha2 kawaii koharu-chan,,,
makes me cry,,,
LOL me!!!
though i've only watched 2 eps,,
haha!!!

my fair lady,,,
not so into this,,,
the hero is old, and eunhye looks a lil' bit weird playing the role,,,
just used seeing her as a cute heroine,,
not that type of heroine...
hurmmmm,,,,
plus,, i cant proceed as the drama is in my TOPpu storage,,
dont really mind actually...

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!
physics tutorial!!!!!
so what am i waiting for??????
shooooooo~~~ shooooooo~~~~~
*flew away*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player