Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

this kid... (>_<)

i spent a few days at my uncle's place
before went back to my hometown
there, i (indirectly) babysit this kid..
hurmmm,, my cousin.. chubby~!!
lucky he behave well..

while we spent some days together
i noticed a few similarities btwn me and him =D
lemme list them down..

1. it's hard for him to go to sleep
yes, he is obviously sleepy.. see,,
but he didnt want to
he always end up knocked his head while walking or stumbled down
cos he's too sleepy...

2. he often disturbed while he sleep
by his dream i guess
or perhaps by sounds around him..
cos he wakes up too often while he fall asleep,,
not sleeping very soundly..

3. he loves to lay on his stomach
roll, roll, roll
and he stopped on his stomach..
NOT a good habit... hurmmm..

4. he loves to remove something with his feet
well sometimes...
another, NOT a good habit (notes for myself).. haha!!

5. he tend to wear shoes that are in front of him
cos it's easy and reacheable..
see how handsome he wore those..
6. he wants to eat everything i am eating..
breads, kuih kapit, anything..
dunno why.. he suddenly stopped eating his
and pointing to my food..

7. he loves to play wit my gadget that's my headphone's sponge..
he loves my headphone, my phone, my lappy, my mouse..
oh how he clicked here and there while i was watching movies..
urmmm,,, cute!

8. loves so very very much to crunch ice with his teeth...
errr,, ice-chewing(?).. haha! =P
not a good habit for a kid,,
but, it's ok for me..
hey, i love that too! it's unstoppable habit la man.. hoho!

9. he attracted very easily to my dad
since the first time, he's not afraid..
he's not like that with other people, even with me..
he was a lil' scared at first but wanted to approach
and he stayed far while smiling (=>malu2 kucing)
but with by dad.. just touch and go..! no worries!

10. most importantly
we share the same birth of date..
15th oct.... yay~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll blow the candle for you..!
\\(^o^)//

a funny and random fact bout him...
he called his father "BAPAK"
haha!!! i dont know why..
his brothers and sisters call "abah"
but he especially excited seeing his father back from work,
screaming "BAPAK! BAPAK! BAPAAAAK!"
it's hilarious somehow, how classic he is..

that's it...
i really love that kid cos he behave so very well..
listen to others well..
easy to be cheated.. ops~!
very cute and chubby,, how i love to pinch his cheeks!
and furthermore, i still can manage him even when he is about to cry..
that's the most important aspect in babysitting.. haha!!

p/s: yeah2 i know this is a post after a veeeeeery loooooong break.. finally~~~!
hope to post more entries soon... =P
p/s: after staying 8hours in air-condition, now i am sneezing non-stop.. ouh!!! (~..~)

3 comments:

kina ;) said...

Big dark full eyes!!! Ahhh! Comelnya! XDD
a'ah laaa..ada muka cam okada! Can I marry him? Can I? Can I? :P :P

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

oh please dont...
naseb baik ak x kejot kau mse angkt brg ari tu... haha!!! (>_<)

kina ;) said...

PLEASE........!!!!!
Hahaha! Sound desperate, am I? :P
Cehhh~ Kureng asam kau! XDD

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player