Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

new place

currently in kuantan...
6 days already...
and going to stay here for 5 more solid years...
it is nearer to my hometown...
compared to pj...
but still havent make my mind on when to go back home yet...
can i just go back every week...?
haha!!!
or maybe i should just wait for raya holiday...?
hurmmmm....

tomorrow...
classes will be starting...
haaaaaaa~~~
nervous...
we have about 4 subjects to be cope this block...
in which each block consists of only 9 weeks...
with 4 subjects to be deal with...
not to mention there are lots of contents in each subject...
anatomy...
biochemistry...
oral biology...
and...
physiology...
uuuuuuuu~~~!!!
wish me the best...
please...

i pray to you OH MY LORD, YA ALLAH~!
help me to be strong
to be able to bear
and to be able to pass this phase with my all might
and i thank you YA ALLAH for already giving me this chance at this stage
now it is time for me to work even harder for my life blessed by YOUR WILL
INSYAALLAH!
amin~

ok,, now...
me~!!! it's time to be serious...
ok? please be serious!!
fighting!!!!
(~.~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player