Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

yatta~!!!

finally~~~
YES!!! FINALLY~!!!!
i can come back to you~~~~~

after about 44 hours not meeting you,,,
i'm soooo missing u!!!!

the 44 hours period was so hard...
my heart was trembling faster,,
my eyes kept looking around,,
my head kept imagining on u,,
my mind kept thinking of u,,
my feet was always wanting to come to u,,
my hand was always wanting to touch u,,

but i CANT!!!!
bcoz i've got 4 quizzes today...
and now all the head-aching quizzes had ended,,
errr,,, dont ask what have i answered for the quizzes...

bcoz NOW,,,

we can meet again~~~!!!!
yayyy~~!!!!
"BEAUTIFUL"~!!!!!
\(^0^)/

i miss u o my deary lappy~~~
kekekkeke~~!!!!

3 comments:

kina ;) said...

o______O
What??We have the same entry's title.LOL
Naaa~ Sakuraiba la katakan..mesti la sehati sejiwa kan? kan?XD
I was blurred answering quiz chem td! Oh crap! Chem makes me blurr!!T________T Whatever~

ummu said...

lol,,
ur lappy is ur lover eyhhh????

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

no lah~~~
my lappy has all of my lovers in it..
haha!!!

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player