Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bloody what???


oh,, it's bloody monday...
not that i have a bloody monday days ago,, no~~..
it's the drama title..
sounds creepy eyh???
ghost story it is not,, a thriller it actuallly is..
hell yeah it is awesome!!!!
and i am really really really craving for it!!!
miura haruma,, really is an actor i admire
since i 1st watched gokusen3 and koizora..

it's ummu who bought the dvd,,,
gomen-ne!!!
coz always 'cilok'ing things from you..
hontou sumimasen!!!
m(_ _)m

btw,, apparently i copied the dvd into my HD,,
though i only manage to copy just 1 out of 3...
so,, i have 3 episodes now..
and i had watched the 1st episode...
it really really really caught me...
my heart was jumping while watching it..

but the most frustrating matter is,,,
i cant proceed to ep2,,,
the vid was not being copied properly,,,
there are 5 parts of them,, and the 3rd part,,,
only the 3rd-VTS_01_03.VOB-cant be watched..
copying error i can say...
mou,,, it really really is frustrating
as i cant proceed to the 3rd ep

though i already has in my hand..

skipping the 2nd ep???
no,, no,, it would only make me even more frustrated..
so the only thing i can do is stop watching it
though my heart always wanting me to open it
everytime i see the bloody monday folder in my HD
but it is no use la oh my deary hearty!!!
be patient ne~~~

the other thing is,,
i am older these days,,,
because,, long before,,
my favourite singers or actors
are always older than me,,
at least 3 years and above above and above..

who are they??? i cant remember...
ah yes,, like linkin park,, eto, eto,, err never mind...
but today,, there are some of them who are only 1 year older,
or have the same age as mine,,
or even younger than me...
miura haruma, takaki yuya
daesung, seungri, kim bum, max changmin
and what??? now chinen yuri and yamada ryosuke???
though when i was in form5
i couldnt accept shinee and ft island
as i said they are younger than me,,
but their songs are good(referring to shinee)..
so,, shinee is a yes but
still not ft island(i only know hongki thanx to heechul,, not their songs >,<) maybe some other day...
oh my,,, yes i am aging...
haha..! LOL!!!

one more thing!!!!
actually this is the most important thing...
the thing is, is, is...
i haven't start my revision yet...
not even touch it,, really..
they are still staying firmly in my bag...
though i have been home since friday,,
and it's 1,2,3,4,5,6... ah,, yes.... 6 days since...
oh GOD!!!
lazy bum!! lazy bum!! lazy bum!!
i should throw away my lappy and my HD...
should i? or should i not?
what the H!!! am i thinking about????
huuuh~~~ *sigh~!*
hey me!!! wake up!!!
it's final wey,, final!!!

2 comments:

kina ;) said...

huhu. ak lupe yg aku pn x copy lg citer bloody monday. ni tgh tgok kami no shizuku,tp x habis2 lg.;D
and and citer u-know, aku bru tgok ep1 but muahahaha.he is so damn funny! xD must watch ne?

yamada!yamada!yamada!!!!okay,sounds like a stupid crazy fangirl. xD
LOL. He is too young, even younger than my bro.T_______T

rileks sudah.aku bru je start bace bio.urghh~ xnak bace dah. baik bace chem. :P

Su'ai Ysff (onyx_myc1510) said...

haha!! shizuku pon ak x copy...
x sempat... kui3!!
tapi bagos gak ak x copy,, kalo x asek duk ngadap je la jawabnye...
huhu!!!

oh yes,,,
citer uknow...
hurmmm..
looking forwards to it...
yay~~!!! ak tgk preview diye pon da nmpak cam best..

haha!! yamada and chinen,,,
juz too cute...
kekekeke!!!
ak tgk time2007,,,
nmpk chinen sebelah aiba,,,
aaaa~~~ cho kawaii!!!
diye dalam scrap teacher tu pon,, asek sengih jek,,, uuuuu,,, melting~~~
kesian yamada,, sbb diye x famous among girls..
tapi ble diye senyum,, oh!! bang!!!
=P

mse ni ak bru la buat notes amino acid,,
pastu da lari mengonline di sini..
pergh!!! ape pnye tuur ni!!!

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player