Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

waiting eagerly!!!!!

yes,,, i am waiting!!!

to go back home,,,
errr,,, well...
this is where i am currently,,,
so it should be i was waiting...

to celebrate eid fitri...
though it's the same routine every year,,,
back to my beloved birthplace,,,
my playing area till 5-y-o,,
then go to ketengah jaya,,
my mom's place,,
then back to current hometown..

to sit for final exam right after eid,,
as if i am waiting,,, nah~~
to be more precise,,
i am waiting for it to be finished not to be started..

to go back home again after only one week at college just for exams..
oh,, well..
what can i do...
IIUM is just weird with the hols aranggement..
coz everytime i am having my holiday,,
none of my exschoolmates are having it with me..
neither them nor my family..
me,, alone,, everytime... *sigh*

to meet back my scattered friends,,
hannan,, biah,, adah,, fie,, meza,, ema..
though i might not be able to meet some of them..
how i miss our time together back then..

to start a brand new sem,,
to start all over again,,
gah,, i hate it..

to watch this,,,
the 5x10 con...

to be having october...
waiting for this present,, i assume it as..
i love october!!!
it's my month after all...
credit to arashixdream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player