Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Ear Candy Challenge Day-1

the 1st song i choose is from 'B2ST' or in hangul '비스트'

from their 1st full album 'Fiction and Fact'
just that this song is very pleasant to my ears.. =)
what is this song all about?
errrr, i dunno~
a guy,,, losing his beloved, who is all this time is his light,
and now that she's gone, he lost his shine iof life.. urmmm?
keke~~! =P i'm not good in interpreting the lyrics dow.. sorry~!
"Seeing your figure go farther away
My heart grows dark
In one moment, I lost the light inside of me"
p/s: oww, tukang buat lagu ni agak jiwang org nye ye.. xD
and one of the lyrics maker is one of B2ST member itself,
introducing the rapper mr. yong junhyung.. =D hakhakhak!

this song also got the non-unplugged version
(eyh? is this phrase correct? non-unplugged? LOL! =P)
it is actually the original version la..
here it is,
Track No. 04 'Lightless'
from their 4th Mini Album
quite catchy~!! i like it too~~! ^^

and here is another thing which i find very interesting,
niiice~~~~~~~!!! ^____^
ah~ it's the one i'm using for my blog BGM.. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player