Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Ear Candy Challenge Day-2

the 2nd song is from 'Infinite' or in hangul '인피니트'

from their 1st full album - Over the Top
u can watch the MV as well if u click on the link.. ^^

totally in love with this song recently
the repeat button is 'ON'!! ^^
especially the chorus, my most fav..
so catchy and easy to sing along.. =P
and the trans goes,
"Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll take care of you until the end"
btw, a lil' bit cheesy right~? haha!! xDDD

click HERE to watch their live performance
(p/s: a friendly warning, i say u should ignore the sexiness and the cheesiness
of a creature called nam woohyun though.. well if u can spot him la kan.. keke! =P)
and the dance highlite as been told by fareez is called 'spiderman dance'
u can see it during the chorus part when they go 'OH~!' xD
looks cool enough for me though~!!! xDD

and this is the end of my review
btw, all Infinite's hit songs r good
even their rappers can sing very well~! WOW! ^^
u can search for their other songs on your own la
it's worth it i say~!!
or maybe i would suggest their other song some other day~ ^^

but before, here is some nice piano cover of this song
daaaa~~! ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SCM Music Player